When you book a private charter with us, you are likely wondering what there is to see and experience during your San Diego sail. We’re here to assure you there are endless waterfront locations to choose from for your custom sail, it just comes down to your wants and needs.
1. San Diego Sightseeing – This is our most commonly requested sail. With so much to see on the San Diego waterfront, we are happy to take you to any particular locations of your choosing; the most popular being the downtown waterfront where we sail past the San Diego Maritime Museum, the famous Star of India ship, the new Portside Pier waterfront dining location, the USS Midway Museum Aircraft Carrier, as well as notable waterfront areas like Seaport Village, the downtown San Diego skyline, the Coronado Bridge, and Coronado Island (the birthplace of Naval Aviation)
2. Anchor and Play – Most popular during the Spring and Summer months, our Anchor and Play option is for those that want to spend a longer amount of time in one location so that you can utilize our catamaran to its full extent; whether jumping off the boat into the water, paddling a SUP board from the boat to the shore, dining on the beach and then returning to the catamaran; there are many options and the most popular location for this is off Coronado Island; typically Glorietta Bay or off Coronado’s Ferry Landing area.
3. La Jolla Day Sail – Wanting to snorkel with fish and wildlife ? La Jolla is known for its abundance of sealife and beautiful kelp beds. We are happy to take you on a private full day sail to La Jolla, a minimum 5-hour charter.
4. Pacific Ocean Sail – Whale Watching is year round here because not only do we have California Gray Whales November through April, we also have blue whales that migrate during the summer and fall months to feed on krill in the Northern Pacific.
5. Catalina Island – For those that want to utilize the catamaran for an overnight sail as we have 4 staterooms and 2 restrooms onboard; we are happy to take you to Catalina Island. The minimum rental for this experience is 2 days/1 night. So whether you’re planning on taking your family whale watching, sight seeing, or you simply want to sail under the Coronado Bridge; the options are endless. Simply call or email to book your custom sail